Photo Dump

I found a library in Great Falls, MT, so here are some pictures. They're in chronological order; scroll down to go forwards in time.

 After a baseball game in Missoula, MT.

 Free Cycles, where I got my new front tire.

 On Montana highways, each white "marker" indicates a car accident fatality. 

 Sinclair seems to be the only gas station chain around here.

 Sunset on a hill on hwy 83.

 4th of July.

 Pie on the 4th of July. 

 Waterfall on hwy 2, which sucks.

 Continental divide crossing number 1.

 Amish(?) family evacuating a burning hotel in East Glacier. 

Dinner time for everyone.

 Near Essex, MT.

 Food spread.

 Porcupine quill in Ben's finger. Read this for the story.

 The best picture I got of the porcupine.

 From the top of Mt. Furlong, Great Bear Wilderness, MT. 

 In Glacier NP.

 The sandwich I was gifted. Read about it in the porcupine-related post.

 Some cyclists I met in Clearwater Junction. They we're headed to the west. Here is their blog.



Comments

  1. Wow, I am just looking at this photo set, it's so amazing I can't call it a dump. Great photos of amazing adventures. love you man.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts